FEMTO by Fibercryst is a series of powerful industrial femtosecond lasers offering output powers up to 30 W and pulse energies in excess of 160 μJ, with pulses shorter than 700 fs.
The Femto series is based on Taranis technology which enables high pulse energy and flexible repetition rate to meet requirements for both high throughput applications and high energy demanding applications.
This unique architecture provides excellent reliability and beam quality, all in a compact packaging.
FEMTO SNAP SHOT
• Pulse width less than 700 fs
• Output Repetition Rate: Single Shot to 1 MHz
• Excellent beam quality M2<1.3
• Peak power up to 200 MW
• Fast warm up (10 minutes max)
• Repetition rate change on the fly
• Power stability 0.6% RMS (120 hours)
• Position Synchronized Output (PSO) Friendly
• Cutting and drilling of hard material, glass, sapphire, ceramics…
• Cold machining of polymers and composites
• Micromachining and surface structuring
|Average Power||30 W|
|Pulse Repetition Rate (adjustable during process)||100 kHz to 1 MHz|
|Spatial Mode TEM00||M² <1.3|
|Pulse Duration||<700 fs|
|Pulse Energy**||Up to 160 μJ|
|Polarization Ratio||>100 : 1|
|Electric Supply||115 to 230 VAC/50 to 60 Hz|
|Warm-Up Time||100% of power in less than 10 mn|
|Max Outer Dimensions||830 x 460 x 180 mm3|
* Custom specifications available, please contact us
** Adjustable from 0% to 100% at each repetition rate
Laser specifications at min/max repetition rates
|Repetition rate (kHz)||100||1000|
|Average Power (W)||16||30|
|Pulse Energy (μJ)||Up to 160||30|
|Peak Power (MW)||220||42|
OCT-CONTROLLED LASER ABLATION OF STAINLESS STEEL
• Utilization of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) in a controlled ablation process.
• Precise ablation of complex geometries on stainless steel.
• Generation of microcones on the sample surface.
CUTTING OF CARBON FIBER-REINFORCED PLASTIC
• Cutting of carbon fiber-reinforced plastic (CFRP) requires a high intensity in order to achieve high cutting quality and a small matrix evaporation zone (MEZ).
• fs-Laser processing enables cutting of CFRP with a MEZ < 10 μm.
LASER SURFACE FUNCTIONALIZATION
• fs-Laser processing allows to generate micro- and nanostructures, e.g. LIPSS (laser-induced periodic surface structures).
• LIPSS can be used to adjust the wetting behavior, for friction control or coloring surfaces.
Contact us for more details about our products and projects